C&D #3 Trip to Hawaii C&D #3 Trip to Hawaii

MEh.

I didn't bother watching the whole thing, since it got pretty boring. There are some good qualities to this though; good style, nice graphics.. I hated that donnie character so much though. Just the way how he looks when he smiles. I actually want to hit him for smiling like that! Anyways, it was decent.

RavenJinn responds:

....well, If you think so ;)

Metal Gear Domestic Metal Gear Domestic

Meh!

Ok, well the graphics and the animation are weak. The main feature with the argument between Raiden and Rose was really annoying. Sorry, but the humor was pretty bad (pee pee head, poo.. come on!).. The easter eggs were good though, i'll give you that. The conversation with Snake and Arnold was funny! Overall, I don't really mind the graphics and animation being bad, but next time, work on the material. I couldn't fine the Hentai picture, by the way.

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

hahahhaha!

Too funny, because it's all so true! The one with the sink and the button was way too funny. I have those at my school, and they are so unnecessary.. Anyways, great material, animation needs work, though.

-Where it Ends- -Where it Ends-

Lacking..

The animation was smooth, but the story wasn't very clear. I didn't understand what was going on; things were just happening way too fast. I think if you plan more carefully for your next claymation, it will turn out great, because you clearly can pull something good off.

I am Canadian (Archived) I am Canadian (Archived)

I'm a Canadian, but..!

Sure, I do appreciate this since I'm a Canadian, but the animation itself was terrible. The snow fall in the background was awful, the animation on the guy was VERY basic, and the graphics were weak. Again, I appreciate what it says about Canadians, but the fact of the matter is that there wasn't much effort put into the movie.

A Simple Line 7 A Simple Line 7

www .bangme.net

Cement Part 2 Cement Part 2

hahahahah!!

unbelievable! everything you make has some sort of homosexual activity!! maybe animating it is your way to express your feelings?

Ball (personal challenge) Ball (personal challenge)

Not very good.

It was a nice try, but your animation wasn't very convincing that it was a ball bouncing. Keep these few things in mind: make the ball stretch a bit to give the illusion of speed and squatch it when it hits the ground to make it look like it haves weight. Keep practicing.

The Butterfly The Butterfly

Boring

I enjoyed the special effects, but there was no story, no humor, and most importanly, no point. After 15 seconds of the butterfly going around like an idiot, it got boring very fast. Nice try, but i hated it.

29 Day War 29 Day War

nice.

i was just about to vote you very low until i saw that amazing twist ending! very nice!