C&D #3 Trip to Hawaii C&D #3 Trip to Hawaii

MEh.

I didn't bother watching the whole thing, since it got pretty boring. There are some good qualities to this though; good style, nice graphics.. I hated that donnie character so much though. Just the way how he looks when he smiles. I actually want to hit him for smiling like that! Anyways, it was decent.

RavenJinn responds:

....well, If you think so ;)

Metal Gear Domestic Metal Gear Domestic

Meh!

Ok, well the graphics and the animation are weak. The main feature with the argument between Raiden and Rose was really annoying. Sorry, but the humor was pretty bad (pee pee head, poo.. come on!).. The easter eggs were good though, i'll give you that. The conversation with Snake and Arnold was funny! Overall, I don't really mind the graphics and animation being bad, but next time, work on the material. I couldn't fine the Hentai picture, by the way.

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

hahahhaha!

Too funny, because it's all so true! The one with the sink and the button was way too funny. I have those at my school, and they are so unnecessary.. Anyways, great material, animation needs work, though.

Mario Starcatcher 2 Mario Starcatcher 2

Do us all a favour..

NEVER become an animator

Russian Affairs Russian Affairs

Fun game!

This game was alright, but it has the potential to be so much more. The animation was awesome, no doubt about that, but the only thing I don't like is how simple this game is. When i say that, I mean that the concept is a simple shoot game; there's nothing else to do. I also don't like it how you are a terrible shot while standing, and how you automatically connect while ducking. I also don't like the fact that one bullet can kill 3 or 4 guys. This is not all bad of course, or I wouldn't have given you a good rating! If you added a variety of weapons, more controls (jump, climb, roll), and a voice for the cinematics, this game would be golden! The concept is there, now all you have to do is make it happen! :D

alexander-b responds:

yes, Thanks, I'm planning the next stage of this game...will have a few weapons, a special move feature, more controls, booby traps, elevators, and maybe even ... aliens?!? ok...I'm not sure about the aliens...but we'll see!! haha...thanks anyway!

Exmortis Exmortis

good game!

What program did u make the graphics in? i like them alot :)